Play the Championship course that has hosted 4 European Golf Association Tournaments and 6 Professional Golf Association of Europe Championships.
Bulgarian Golf Tours and Pravets Golf Club invite you to take part in the inaugural Bulgarian Club Challenge Open Championship 2017 to take place from 19th to 24th of September 2017, at Pravets Golf Club
Reserve your place at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Championship will be played over 3 rounds of 18 holes and open to all registered golf clubs. The tournament is a four-man team stableford with the best two results of all four players per hole counting towards the team result.
Each team should be made up of a representative from each club (the Captain), Lady or Man, and 3 other members of the club. There is no limit for the number of teams from each club. There will also be an individual prize for the best individual score of the captain of each team.
- Teams arrival
- 10:00 – 18:00 Registration at the tournament office based at the clubhouse
- 8:30 – 16:30 Official Practice Round
- 17:00 – 17:15 Captains Meeting at the VIP of the clubhouse
- 19:00 – 19:30 Welcome drink at the lobby of the Hotel
- 19:30 – 22:00 Dinner at the Lake Restaurant in the Hotel
Bulgarian Club Challenge Open Championship 2017, 19th – 24th of September 2017 and Pravets Golf Club.
21 September – 23 September
- Tournaments Rounds Tee off from 09:00 onwards*
*Starting times for the first round will be announced at the Welcome Cocktail. Tee times for the second and third rounds will be posted on the Info Board and will be available at the golf course and at the hotel lobby.
- Tee off from 09:00 onwards Final Round
- 18:30 Closing Ceremony and dinner at the clubhouse restaurant
|Price per person||4 NIGHTS||5 NIGHTS||6 NIGHTS|
|Single Room Mountain View||€ 630||€ 715||€ 799|
|Single Room Lake View||€ 655||€ 745||€ 835|
|Double/Twin room Mountain View||€ 570||€ 640||€ 709|
|Double/Twin room Lake View||€ 590||€ 665||€ 735|
Entry fee includes:
- Accommodation at 4* RIU resort on Full Board – Breakfasts, Dinners and Light lunch for the
- Welcome drink and Closing Prize-giving and Party
- Tournament fee with complimentary pull trolley and range balls
- Golfers gift bag
- Prizes to the value of 3 000 Euro
AIRPORT TRANSFERS SUPPLEMENT:
For group of 4 guests: 50 euro per person return
For group of 8 guests: 30 euro per person return
All golf transfers (5 min from hotel) are arranged and part of the package.
ABOUT PRAVETS GOLF
Pravets Golf Club offers a Peter Harradine designed 18-hole, par 72, Championship golf course, State-of-the-Art Golf Academy and an extensive practice area. The parkland style golf course boasts tremendous views of the local mountains and lake, framed by the impressive RIU Pravets Hotel. The No 8, par-3 hole is the signature hole of the course with its challenging island green. The 9th and the 18th greens are combined in a double green, a well-known feature of the Old Course in St Andrews. The floodlit driving range offers a unique experience for golfers having special lighting for dawn or night golfing. The stylish clubhouse welcomes its guests with a cozy dining room, a Members area and a Golf Shop