Competition Rules Xmas Turkey 11th November 2017
Competition and Format
- The format is a shotgun start teeing off from 10h00 am.
- The competition is a Four Man Team Scramble played over 18 holes.
- The gross score of the team is recorded on each hole.
- The winners are the team who return the lowest net score.
- Where there is a tie a count-back will be done on the back 9 holes, back 6 holes and back 3 holes.
Registration and Scoring
- All players are requested to register by 09h00 am in the reception area of the Pravets Golf Club House.
- Each team will receive a scorecard on their designated tee. Scorecards should be returned to the Tournament Office in the Club House signed by the team Marker. Players are responsible for recording only the team gross score on each hole on the scorecard. The PGC scoring team will calculate all scores after the round.
Handicaps and Tee Off
- For competition purposes handicaps will be applied as 1/8th of the players slope rated handicaps added together and will be calculated at registration by the PGC team.
- Maximum Exact Handicap for Men is 28 and for Ladies 36.
- Men play from the White Markers and Ladies from the Red Markers.
Prize Giving and Food and Beverages
- Players will receive a packed lunch and water on the tee.
- A Prize-Giving Xmas buffet will be held after the golf.
- Prizes and Trophies are awarded to the first, second and third placed winning teams.
- Nearest the Pin is on Hole no. 8. Please use the measuring tape and record the distance and your name.
- Longest Drive for Men and Ladies is on Hole 9. Please record your name on the board provided. Drives must land on the fairway!
- All Local Rules on the scorecard apply.
- The drop zone for Hole 8 is on the front of the Ladies Red Tee.
- The drop zones for Hole 17 is marked by white painted circles with DZ.
Enjoy your Game!