Friday 3rd of July – Official practice round
Saturday 4th of July
- Tournament round 1
Sunday 5th of July
- Tournament round 2
- End of Tournament Ceremony and Closing Buffet
- Tournament information:
The Balkan Club Challenge is open to all golfers who hold an EGA or officially recognized HCP.
The competition format is Individual Stableford over 36 holes.
Each team consists of 4 players. The total of the best 3 Individual Stableford scores of each team returned
each day will represent the team score. The winning team is the team returning the highest total of stableford points scored over 36 holes.
- 100% slope-rated handicaps
- Men play from Yellow tees, Ladies from Red
- Tee off is from 9.30 am from two tees.
- All Local Rules on the scorecard apply.
- Additional local rules: preferred lies on the general area cut to fairway height – lift, clean and place within one card-length not nearer the hole.
- Drop Zones are on the 8th, 17th
- Speed of play: players must always play a provisional ball where the first ball may be considered lost or
- in deep rough. Players must pick up their ball in circumstances where they cannot score a point. Penalties for slow play may be applied where warnings have been issued.
- Order of play: Order of play for Round 0ne will be in handicap order lowest to highest and seeded on highest points scored for Round Two.
- Team Advisor: Each team should appoint a “Team advisor” or Team Captain.
- Buggies: buggies must be reserved in advance and are on a first-come first-served basis.
- Speed of play: players must always play a provisional ball where the first ball may be considered lost or in deep rough. Players must pick up their ball in circumstances where they cannot score a point. Penalties for slow play may be applied where warnings have been issued.
- Time for searching for a lost ball is 3–minutes.
- Order of play: Ready golf is applicable.
- Dangerous Weather Condition: Should a dangerous weather condition exist, a long horn sound will indicate the suspension of play, Players must immediately mark their ball and proceed to the nearest evacuation point, either the clubhouse or the maintenance building whichever is closest. Two long horn sounds will indicate the resumption of play.
- Rules and Decisions: Golf Director Alan Rogut will be the Acting Rules Official for the tournament
Entry fee for PGC members: 100 BGN (includes sandwiches and water, prize-giving buffet)