Designed by Peter Harradine, the parkland-style golf course boasts spectacular views of the local mountains and lake framed by the impressive Riu Pravets Resort Hotel. The par-three eighth hole is the signature hole with its challenging island green. The 9th and the 18th greens are joined in one double green, a well-known feature of the Old Course in St Andrews. The driving range offers a unique experience with its special lighting for dawn or night golfing.
- 18-hole, par 72, Championship golf course
- State-Of-The-Art golf academy with an extensive practice area.
- EGA slope Rated
- 6470 metres
- Host to the UniCredit PGAs of Europe Championships from 2011 – 2016
- Host to EGA Mid Amateur Championship 2014, EGA Men’s Team Championships 2014, EGA Men’s Senior Team Championships 2015, and Ladies Team Championships 2016
- Managed by Braemar Golf based at St. Andrews in Scotland, and designed by Peter Harradine.