- The R&A, St. Andrews, and the Bulgarian Golf Association govern all play unless otherwise governed by local rules.
- Water hazards (rule 26)
a. Water hazards are defined by yellow stakes;
b. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes.
- Moveable obstruction (rule 24 – 1)
– stones in bunkers are moveable obstructions.
- Immoveable obstructions (rule 24 – 2)
a. Service roads and prepared road service;
b. Sprinkler heads, drainage wells, distance markers, irrigation control boxes;
c. Young trees that are staked.
- Out of bounds:
a. All areas demarcated by white stakes, white lines and/or boundary fences;
b. The practice range;
c. Playing the 9th/18th holes, the area behind the double green and demarcated by white stakes and white lines;
d. Internal out of bounds: when teeing off from the tenth tee any ball landing beyond the white stakes in the rough or fairway of the 18th hole.
- Ground under repair
– newly planted, sodded or seeded areas are to be considered g.u.r. whether marked or not. relief must be taken in accordance with rule 25 – 1.
- Embedded ball rule ( rule 25 – 2 )
– ball embedded in its own pitch-mark on a fairway or in the short rough may be lifted, cleaned and dropped without penalty.
a. Distance markers on the fairway are measured to the front of the green;
b. Distance markers on the tees are measured to the centre of the green.
c. Distance markers on sprinkler heads are to the front of the green.
- Speed of play
– please, keep up with the group ahead of you course marshal`s authority must be respected.
- Replace divots, repair pitch marks and rake bunkers.
– Please leave rakes out of bunkers.