We restart again!
Advance tee times MUST be reserved. NO WALK-IN visitors will be permitted. Tee times can be reserved by calling 0887 844 733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As you are all aware, we have strict health and safety guidelines to comply with regarding COVID-19.
For that reason, the following procedures must be followed when visiting Pravets Golf Club without exception.
- Should you have symptoms of an infection, flu or colds or if anyone in your household or in your working environment has corresponding diseases/symptoms, please refrain from visiting the golf club
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times on the club`s premises and on the golf course
- Visiting the golf course is only permitted to those who have booked a tee time in advance and have received confirmation. No tee times are given on site
- Parking is only allowed at the car park, not in front of the clubhouse building
- To avoid large numbers of players gathering on the car park, we recommend that all players arrive not earlier than 30 minutes before their starting time
- Should there be enough parking places available, we recommend maintaining one empty spot between cars
- Valet parking service is NOT provided
- Shuttle service from the car park to the clubhouse is NOT provided
- Only one person at a time is permitted to enter the Pro shop
- We strongly recommend the use of hand disinfectants at arrival
- Payments with wireless credit/debit cards is recommended
- The restaurant remains closed
- The showers and the locker rooms remain closed
- On the range maintain one mat distance between the players (minimum 2 meters)
- Maximum one basket of range balls is allowed per player
- Wearing gloves by using the keypad on the ball machine is mandatory
ON THE COURSE:
- The interval between tee times is 15 minutes and must be strictly adhered to
- The maximum number of people per flight remains 4
- A one tee start is applicable
- All players must arrive at the first tee not earlier than 5 minutes before their starting time in order not to have two groups on the tee. If this happens the second group must wait at a distance
- Caddies, accompanying persons ect. are not permitted
- The use of rental trolley is allowed, and they are being disinfected by the Club`s employees after each use
- Golf buggies are for single use only and sharing a golf buggy is only allowed if the two players lives in the same household
- Playing through groups ahead of you is not allowed.
- If your group catch up with the group ahead of you, please wait. The minimum distance between groups must be 100 meters.
- On the putting green the players must keep minimum distance of 2 meters from each other
- Touching the flags is not permitted and removing the ball from the cup should be done with a gloved hand
- All bunker rakes are removed. In the bunker the ball may be placed by hand within a club length without a penalty
- Ball washers, benches, shoe cleaners ect. are removed from the golf course
- No shaking hands or physical contact is allowed. You must leave the 18th green immediately after completing the round of golf
- The starters and the marshals are authorized to immediately remove players in the event of violations.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and wish you an enjoyable round of golf!